Video Files on Forum ×

PX560-recording real time changes with the audio recorder

Jokeyman123

I haven't tried it yet-I'm being lazy again-but has anyone tried recording real-time changes executed through the midi recorder while recording with the audio recorder? In other words, if I have recorded a multi-track with the midi recorder and play it back while panning, changing volumes or altering any other CC message-will that also be detected and recorded with the audio recorder-I don't see why not but, I'm not sure the stereo busses for each are "live" while recording audio, and in stereo-for panning in particular. 

Just following through on my post-I can verify this works, very nicely. It is a very powerful feature-like having a midi mixing desk right in the PX560, without a DAW. I like it-panning is really nice, the stereo image is very clear. every time I work a little more with these Casios, more impressed with the though that went into these. 

One other thing , sir....(Colombo again)  I have been using the  PX560 line-in stereo connections porting my 16-channel desk stereo line outs through the PX560 sound system-guess what-this is an impressive little built-in PA for in-house monitoring. I am pleasantly surprised at how good these speakers sound-and I have quite a bit of stuff plugged into my desk-bass guitar, archtops,  Yamaha WX's , sound modules (a QY100, PMA-5, Roland MC505 and Yamaha RM1X) and a Malletkat-and it all sounds pretty nice. Have to keep the bass toned down understandably but  fills my entire loft space no problem. Good one Casio!

• 1 month later...
On 5/7/2019 at 6:50 PM, Jokeyman123 said:

I haven't tried it yet-I'm being lazy again-but has anyone tried recording real-time changes executed through the midi recorder while recording with the audio recorder? In other words, if I have recorded a multi-track with the midi recorder and play it back while panning, changing volumes or altering any other CC message-will that also be detected and recorded with the audio recorder-I don't see why not but, I'm not sure the stereo busses for each are "live" while recording audio, and in stereo-for panning in particular. 

This is one of my favorite feature on PX.