Video Files on Forum ×

PX-S3000 downloads?

kybdsammer

1 hour ago, jonahj said:

Forgive my ignorance, but there are now files available to download.  How do you get the files into the keyboard?  

-Use a USB flash drive. 

-Create a folder named "MUSICDAT" if it's not already there. 

-Copy the files to that folder. 

-Connect the drive to the keyboard

-Enter the FUNCTION menu

-Enter the MEDIA submenu 

-Select LOAD

-Select the type of data to load

-Select the file to load

-Select the destination location

-Follow the prompts to complete

Downloads are now available for the PX-S3000!  Great to see both Casio and Community contributions.  I noticed the Download section shows 0 downloads for the PX-S3000 if you are not logged into the Casio forum.  Is there a way to show the number of files whether you are logged in or not?

• 4 weeks later...

Any update on the fix to the PX-S3000 downloads section showing zero files unless you are logged in?  It would be helpful to see the true quantity of files (whether logged in or not) so people are encouraged to explore and hopefully contribute more files.  😃  Thanks.

Being logged in helps (mostly) filter out spammers and hackers-although even that doesn't always work.  I'd prefer-especially since I've posted quite a few files for other Casios-that only someone registered here be able to upload content-since this also allows for some copyright protection in the instance that someone tries to use material here for commercial purposes, which is not allowed on this user group-again some people have attempted this-and I would think the administrators here can keep better track of problems that have caused several other user groups I've been registered  to go into the garbage when not properly moderated. 

Sorry if I wasn't that clear in my previous post.  I definitely understand the issue with spammers and hackers, and I fully support only registered people can upload and download files.  However, what I am saying is currently for other keyboards (PX-560, PX-5S, etc.), the Download page shows the quantity of files and allows anyone to see the number of files available and click to view the descriptions without logging in.  I am only asking for the same setting for the PX-S3000.