Video Files on Forum ×

Arabesque by Bergmuller (performed by S.Slyutov) Premiere August 5th 2019. PianoMarvel level 6

Brad-the major reason I post anything here is to demonstrate what the Casios can do, what these sound like-I've posted many rhythms created for use on the PX560, 350, and even the older PX575. With some of the incompatibility issues between boards, I've tried to demonstrate there is some cross-compatibility between various Casios and their tones databases, to play rhtyms and midi files so I am agreeing with you.

SS...why not demonstrate this piece on your PX360-I think you've mentioned this is your Casio and this other piano-action board so as to hear the differences? I happen to know without naming names, one of the moderators for Yamaha UK-a very knowledgeable and helpful administrator there has posted Casio stuff here, which I thought was very encouraging for this forum, given the quality of posts at Yamaha UK, shows Casio and this forum must be doing something pretty well! 

• Like 1

Nicely executed on both keyboards SS. Alot of reverb on the Yamaha recording, sounds better with a little less applied to the PX. Wow do these sound close, of course harder to judge online. what are you using to record your videos? Audio sounds very good for just a camcorder along with the video. and the mp3? Just curious, Experimenting around myself with various digital recorders and computer rendered files. FLAC is supposedly better fidelity, but mp3 seems fine for online posting, this one sounds very good, no aliasing or compression I can hear.

• Like 1

Recording directly on the instruments. (both  instruments have audio recording function)
I used to use Tascam, but it has by far lower quality than either Yamaha or Casio.
mp3 is converted from wav created by Privia.

The soundtrack from Montage is merged into the video replacing the original sound from the mic.