Video Files on Forum ×

1 year report owning 560 playing out professionally

Doch88

Bought a 560 brand new back in early August '18. I play out professionally, indoors, outdoors, sometimes in some hot weather outdoor events, 100+, out here in the low desert of the southwest US., playing about 70-80  events a year approx as a solo player of classic pop and rock. I did have a minor issue with one key that was making a loud clicking sound within the 1st month or so of owning it and the retailer I bought it from exchanged it out for another new one and never had that issue again. Beyond that one exchange, the 560 is still going strong, holding up great. I carry it around in a Gator soft carry bag and that's working out well. I use it mostly for the acoustic and electric piano sounds, sometimes the bass, and couldn't be happier with these sounds. They cut nice in a mix or sit nicely alone when I'm just singing/playing a piano sound. I also love how light the 560 is. Used to have other keyboards that weighed close to 50lbs which was getting old hauling around to gigs and it's been so nice carrying around something that weighs about 25lbs. It makes a huge difference loading in/out of the car, loading it on my gig carry cart to wherever I'm playing, etc. Sound, reliability, excellent LCD interface, light weight, at such a nice price....couldn't be happier with my purchase.

• Like 5

I too am coming up on my 1 year anniversary owning a Casio PX560 (purchased September 5, 2018).  I'm another happy user of this great keyboard.  I have never played a keyboard more than this past year with the PX560.  For proof, see all my annoying uploads of music to this forum Ha.  I have had zero issues and I play almost daily (non professionally).

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...