Video Files on Forum ×

Easy way to sort User Tones?

FranR

Hi there! Let's say that after creating some dozens of customized User Tones I want to organize them better: Is there an easy way to move them around and place them in a diferent memory place? Say I have stored something in K:004 and now I want it to be in K:010. Of course I could open K:004, then use the Tone Editor to do some little tweak, then undo it, and save it to K:010, but then I have to retype the name (my names tend to be as long as they can get).

I know that I will have to reprogram all my registrations, but that's the easy part as one doesn't need to name them.

Any suggestions? Thanks and greetings from Chile!

Hi Rossier, 

The keyboard alone doesn't have such functionality ( I didn't found it either ), that's why I'm currently building an application that should provide me with an ability to achieve this.
However, it'll take few month until I'll have first version of the app ready for testing.

Pls, see the discussion here.

https://www.casiomusicforums.com/index.php?/topic/16912-wk-7600-structure-of-file-formats-ie-ac7-tn7-rm7-al7/

Best Regards,

MarekP