Video Files on Forum ×

How do I make a user set up

ErnieDk

How do you want to arrange the sounds across the keys? Any XW performance preset can layer or split in multiple keyboard zones-up to four per performance preset. You could also create a few hex layers but would be limited to only the PCM sounds I think I recall.  Take a look at the XW-P1 manual page 62, which explains how to create a user performance preset. Very powerful stuff. Still have mine.

• Thanks 1

Mount four presets on one performance (midi channels 1-4). Then use the mixer button and the part buttons to change between each one. You can also create an empty rhythm pattern , but saving the instruments that you want (channels 8-16)

If you have to make splits: save one on each performance.

On 1/24/2020 at 6:36 AM, ErnieDk said:

I would like to have a band setup, 2 organs , epiano etc...  

Can I save in Preset/user section , so I only need 2 push one buttom, for switching between the tones ?

I am playing (for now) 3 songs with my band, - the other songs I´m playing my guitar.

For song 1, I need a Organ (like a Hammond) in the whole song  (Preset 1)

For song 2, I need a Elec piano for the vers (Preset 2) and mayby strings combined with the Elec piano Preset 3) in the chorus

For song 3, I need a piano (Preset 4)  for the vers and an organ ( Like Preset 1)

And so on, when needed :) 

• 2 weeks later...