Video Files on Forum ×

Casio back-end support

Just had a very positive experience with Casio in Dover-brought in an older CPD-200 that turned out to be unrepairable-parts no longer available which is a shame. Instead-for a very modest fee-probably about what it would have cost me to get this repaired-they provided me a brand-spanking new CDP230R. I am happy! 

:www.MessenTools.com-Frutas-pianodance:

Even these so-called  "lesser" CDPs are remarkably good-very solidly made, sound fantastic-even have some of my favorite tones from the PX560-and alhough the acoustic piano has not quite the depth of the "AIR" system-it is still miles above even some of the acoustic pianos I've had the misfortune to play! all these Casios have a very even, balanced response across the octaves-which IMO is one of the most important aspects of a performance instrument.  I've played Kurzweils, Rolands and Yamahas. My first digital was a Kurzweil I kept for several years-and I auditioned every digital in the store before I picked it-I thought they were going to call the police to get me out of there-I had to buy at least one! My ears were bigger when I left but now I had heard just about everything there was-I needed a nap after that. So yes i am not ashamed to be a Casio fanboy and have the notches on my belt and eardrums to prove it! Ha!

• Like 3