Video Files on Forum ×

Chordana and LK-S250

dwshorn

2 hours ago, Brad Saucier said:

The LK can work with any MIDI based app.   

54 minutes ago, Brad Saucier said:

What are you interested in most?

Country. My wife doesn't like the idea that the chordana play app doesn't show her the name of the chords as they come down. 

So I was hoping someone knew of an app that will show the notes as they come down.

How do you make the music volume lower than the key volume?

We have turned off the touch response but yet when we try to learn to a built-in song or from the Chordana Play app, the music is much louder than the keys we press.  

It is very hard to hear the keys when pressed.

5 hours ago, RandyW said:

How do you make the music volume lower than the key volume?

We have turned off the touch response but yet when we try to learn to a built-in song or from the Chordana Play app, the music is much louder than the keys we press.  

It is very hard to hear the keys when pressed.

Turn down the volume for song.. That should do it..

Touch response is for key sound on how much you press, we have 2 steps..

1 hour ago, ginzon said:

Turn down the volume for song.. That should do it..

Touch response is for key sound on how much you press, we have 2 steps..

Thanks for your reply I appreciate it. 

We have tried turning down the volume for song, that didn't work when using the Chordana Play app. That's why we took the touch response off the keys so we wouldn't have to press so hard to get the louder sound from the keys.

But even with that the music is much louder than the keys. Even tried turning down the volume on our device we're using the Chordana Play app on. 

17 hours ago, RandyW said:

Thanks for your reply I appreciate it. 

We have tried turning down the volume for song, that didn't work when using the Chordana Play app. That's why we took the touch response off the keys so we wouldn't have to press so hard to get the louder sound from the keys.

But even with that the music is much louder than the keys. Even tried turning down the volume on our device we're using the Chordana Play app on. 

You can I suppose in Track setting of Chordana play.. not sure it would do the job for you, try muting the channel..

• 4 weeks later...

I had the same issue as described above on my Android device ( I'm using a Micro USB-Micro USB after market cable from Amazon ).

I fixed it by opening the Settings, going to the Chordana Play app and making sure the "Location" permission was on.

Being an App developer myself I know Android has packed a bunch of permissions under the "Location" umbrella as I had similar issue with one of my app before.
Also based on your OS it doesn't always ask for it to be enabled or (worst) it can act as being disabled despite showing enabled.
My advice : turn off the location permission ( if it's on ) and turn it back on ( may be reboot your device in between just in case ).

Then restart the app while plugged in and hopefully it will work for you

• Like 1