Video Files on Forum ×

PortB volumes assigned to Pads 1-8.

Ronieaz

Hello:

*What I'm doing (for illustrative purposes I'm going to keep the settings uniform).  

PadBank-Phrase-025BassSet.  Pad1-Setting-Part-B09.  Pad2-Setting-Part-B10.  Pads3,4,5,6,7,8-Parts B11,12,13,14,15,16.  

All pads have VelocityControl OFF.  Bank is now showing  !BassSet. 

Goto BankEdit-Write-Rename-BassSet to 30APRIL write area 001-Execute.  

Goto Registration-Bank01 slot1.  Rename 30APRIL.  Hold down Store, hit button #1.

Goto Mixer-PortB-Parts 9-16.  These are set to volume127.  

Reset all 8 volumes to 80.    Press each pad 1-8.  Volumes play at 80.    Hold down Store, hit button#1.

Turn off keyboard.  Turn on keyboard.  Select RegistrationBank 01, hit button #1.

Press each pad 1-8.  LOUD!

Goto Mixer-PortB-Parts 9-16.  Volumes values are again 127, not 80 where I saved them.  
*What I need.  I need for the pad volumes to stay where I put them.  I need for the pad volumes to use PortB so they do not share PortA accomp volumes.  

Ronieaz in Oregon  

MZX500  v1,60  freespace 255MB

Using the info BradS gave me ( . . . teach a man to fish . . .), I was able to improve another song I'm working on.  I wanted Ending1 to be a little louder.  I brought up the song in the MidiRecorder window - Monitor - Edit - EventEdit.  Measure 81 says RhythmCtrl.  I had that line selected then I chose Insert at the bottom of the screen.  Goto the System tab - AccompVolume.  It gives me a box to type in a volume.  

I had to set it, exit out, play the song from measure 70 or so to see if it was ok.  I settled on 51.  

This saved me from having to make an adjustment in a DAW.  This IS an arranger keyboard, usually no computer required.    

Thanks again BradS.  

Ronieaz in Oregon   

• Like 1