Video Files on Forum ×

CT-X9000IN in the US?

Hi. I am interested in the CT-X9000IN and I live in the US (Boston area). I did not find this model at any US retailer, nor a vendor in India who can ship to the US.

Are you aware of any vendor in any country where this model is available and will ship to the US?

The main reason I want this over the CT-X5000 is the dedicated Indian instrument tones/rhythms. I am attaching here a screenshot showing the differences I'm interested in. Surprisingly, the 9000IN in India is almost $100 cheaper than the 5000 in the US!

Thanks.

2020-05-02_11-11-36.png

I’d imagine you can find some vendor in India that is prepared to ship it to US although I think it would be pretty expensive and you might get hit with import duty too.

Alternatively, try searching for a package forwarding service, this will give you an Indian address to ship to and the forwarding company can then send it to the US. I have used such services in the US, I’d imagine there are companies in India doing the same.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

They are not actively stocked anywhere in the US. They were designed and marketed specifically for release in India/South Asia, and all of the stock goes to retailers in that region.

You may be able to find a US seller with a used one, but I doubt it. If you absolutely must have the extra tones/Rhythms from the CT-X IN variants, your best bet is to pay extra to have one imported.

• Like 1