Video Files on Forum ×

Any way to set current settings as default?

• 1 month later...
34 minutes ago, Trooplewis said:

I've been looking for the answer to this one, glad it was asked and answered, thanks!

BTW, "heavier" key feel is not really adjustable, correct?  Just the amount of effort it takes to make the volume louder?

Adjusting touch sensitivity to lighter settings will allow you to reach brighter and louder sound with less effort.  

• 1 year later...
On 5/21/2020 at 1:57 PM, Brad Saucier said:

Save any of your changes as a registration.  You'll also want to go into the function menu and turn on auto resume.  With auto resume on, the same registration and saved settings will be there each time you power on.  

Hey there just got one of these bad boys.  Won't auto resume always resume however the keyboard was set up the way you last turned it off?  Or are you saying to always remember to load the registration you're using as your "default" setup right before you turn off the keyboard every time?   Casio needs to include the "My Setup" feature from the Casiotones in the PX-S series (especially the 1000/1100).

Just tested it auto resume will set your voice (as well as rhythm choices, many other settings etc) to whatever it was set to when you last turned off the piano, so not really a solution for "default" settings for things like touch response.  I had that issue with the PX-S1100 as well; at least the 3000 has registrations so I'll have to set up a registration with my default settings and then just get used to loading that manually whenever I turn on the piano.  

Thanks!