Video Files on Forum ×

can save .wav on USB but not play them on the keyboard - alwas error

gadidadiga

hello again - You all helped me so much with the rhythm-problems - Now i have the next one, First, sorry for my English I am from Austria. First I have to say <I tried it with two new differnt USB Flash Drives.

In the manual you can read that it is possible to store under the "Musicdat" wav files ( 16 bit, 44,1 khz ) . I made the files like this and saved it on the usb drive. befor I did this i formated the USB via the Keyboard.

After starting the Audio the Keyboard started mounting and then always the same: Error with the file- PLEASE HELP - WHAT am I doing wrong   ??? I send one of the files

Anna Anna.wav

• Like 1

First I have to apologize, I wrote this before on the ctk-side

hello again - You all helped me so much with the rhythm-problems - Now i have the next one, First, sorry for my English I am from Austria. First I have to say <I tried it with two new differnt USB Flash Drives.

In the manual you can read that it is possible to store under the "Musicdat" wav files ( 16 bit, 44,1 khz ) . I made the files like this and saved it on the usb drive. befor I did this i formated the USB via the Keyboard.

After starting the Audio the Keyboard started mounting and then always the same: Error with the file- PLEASE HELP - WHAT am I doing wrong   ??? I send one of the files

Anna Anna.wav

I don't know if this is what is wrong-I don't have the CTX-but this file shows up as a 32-bit wav file, and I believe the Casios can only read a 16-bit wav file. You would have to convert this file to 16-bit-I use Audacity which lets you do this easily.I tried converting it to 16-bit and I can't seem to get it to convert.  I think Brad might know about this a little more than me.

5 hours ago, gadidadiga said:

This song is originally by the German Band BAP. I did it on my way and with a new text in Austrian Dialect - so I call it a new Original 🙂

Sweet ! Austria is one of favorite places. I lived in Linz for about two years but never learned German lol 

My grandfather was from Austria-on my father's side, I'd love to visit someday. My last name should be Spengler-but he changed it as back in the early 1900's to escape the Kaiser-true story. We also have a friend in Lichtenstein-communicate regularly through Zoom. Looks beautiful-Austrian Alps must be stunning. My oboe instructor back in college studied in Vienna, as did one of my piano professors. Showed us slides of the Vienna Woods during class, I still see those pics in my mind's eye 40 years later.

If you do any more musical work, love to hear it here, thanks.