Video Files on Forum ×

IN CASIO CTX 9000IN NYLON GUITAR TONE BUG

Hey guys, i have casio ctx 9000 IN keyboard. In this keyboard in guitar section tone 113 is Nylon GtV in this tone an effect of vibrato is present as i saw in many videos, but in my keyboard it is not present. i've already checked each nylon guitar tone in keyboard but it is not present can anybody please givee suggestion to fix this bug. is this a bug or company mistake which can not be resolve.? or is this can be resolve by a firmware update of my keyboard.? if anyone can help me then it would be really appreciable 🙏 

It is not a bug. This is the way the tone is designed to function. The "V" tones (there are others in different categories) are primarily for the accompaniment system. They can also be used with computer software where you can accurately trigger the articulations. 

10 minutes ago, Mike Martin said:

It is not a bug. This is the way the tone is designed to function. The "V" tones (there are others in different categories) are primarily for the accompaniment system. They can also be used with computer software where you can accurately trigger the articulations. 

I appreciate sir.. but i only ask about if every ctx 9000 IN model does have this articulation in Nylon guitar in same number Of tone then why it isn't working in my new keyboard, i never edited or do anything with this tone i just tried it today but it doesn't work while i see in many other videos of ctx 9000 IN it has articulation effect in same nylon guitar and steel guitar tone.. but i need that too! thank you 🙏 

In case you want to try the reset, Before performing the reset, you can make a backup of all your data so as not to lose the data. then just restore the backup.

Also, we, the owners of the CTX 3000/5000 are experiencing problems with some tones, waiting for CASIO support to release the firmware update 1.08 which, apparently, corrects some of these problems, the version of your keyboard is updated at least to version 1.07?

Edited by Amunoz
complementary information

23 minutes ago, Anand Dubey said:

i see in many other videos of ctx 9000 IN it has articulation effect in same nylon guitar and steel guitar tone

Please attach the videos you are referring to.  Also, can you attach a short audio clip of your CT-X9000 demonstrating the issue you are describing?  I have a feeling this is simply a misunderstanding.  If we can see and hear everything you are asking about, it would help us answer.  :)

2 hours ago, Brad Saucier said:

Please attach the videos you are referring to.  Also, can you attach a short audio clip of your CT-X9000 demonstrating the issue you are describing?  I have a feeling this is simply a misunderstanding.  If we can see and hear everything you are asking about, it would help us answer.  :)

Sure sir, i will shortly provide you a short video clip and a recording of its key pressing tone. thanks for all the help 

1 hour ago, jose antonio tafalla blas said:

"V" presets have several speed layers, vibrato (Tie) is the last layer (the highest) to access it, you must have "touch" enabled "on" in any of the three modes (normal, soft and heavy) and hitting the key hard, if you have it off, it won't work.

i've already tried it but it doesn't work for me.. thanks 👍