Video Files on Forum ×

SysEx on PX5s

sam-px5s

I mean as an example I want in the beginig of my song, change a parameter ( like LFO) inside my DAWfor specific patch. In the first step, I was thinking perhaps when I am editing the patch I could record the corresponded NRPN messages inside my DAW ( by just midi recording inside DAW when it also listen to SYSEX in the recoding mode) and later on when I play the song the patch automatically set correctly even if the keyboard has been off from electricity already

Thanks

Thanks Brad.

Let me give you a practical example. For a particular song, I would like to change the reverb parameter "Time" to 127. In Px5s I must go to "system"->"Reverb Edit"->"Time" and change it. I would like in midi file I have such instructions to change such parameters via SySeX instead of going to keyboard's menu and change the setting.

Thanks

On 6/13/2020 at 5:34 PM, Brad Saucier said:

Have you checked out the MIDI implementation manual?  

Thanks Brad.

Let me give you a practical example. For a particular song, I would like to change the reverb parameter "Time" to 127. In Px5s I must go to "system"->"Reverb Edit"->"Time" and change it. I would like in midi file I have such instructions to change such parameters via SySeX instead of going to keyboard's menu and change the setting.

Thanks

Like Jokeyman123 wrote above, if you have a midi montior of some kind (like midiox ifor Windows) you can actually see the codes that the PX is sending hen you move levers and turn dials.  it will show you the midi code when you change reverb.  On your midi controller, you would have to implement that code to send it the PX