Video Files on Forum ×

Arpeggiation for the 3rd voice (the lower Split)?

Is there any way to get arpeggiation applied to the bottom split (Part 3) on the keyboard vs. the first voice (Part)?  Even selected to Split it seems no matter what I do I get kicked out of the arpeggiation mode whenever I do anything except change the arpeggiation number.  Then it applies it to the first voice, not what I want.

I'm trying to "automate" the bass/synth line on Sweet Dreams are Made of This by The Eurythmics.  All I want to do is have it play an octave delayed after each note is hit.  As it is I'm just playing a four-count on each note, not quite the same thing.  I tried playing the octave notes and I'm afraid I'm just not that good!!!  Not consistently, anyway.  Or maybe just lazy, I dunno.  But it would sure come in handy while playing the solo!!!

Maybe there's a way to use the DSP Delay function, but I can't figure out how to do it that way, either.

I'll just use another copy of that register next to it to turn the effect off for the other parts.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide.  I couldn't find a tutorial that spent any time on arpeggiation, maybe there's something out there?

• 4 weeks later...