Video Files on Forum ×

how to listen to the metronome separately?

maurochefe

Hello, is it possible to listen to the metronome separately on the phone and continue using the outputs L and R for the PAs (keep the stereo sound)? I wanted to play live but I didn't want to miss either the L and R stereo output or the metronome. Thank you very much in advance. I know that I can use the Mixer and use the metronome only to the left and use the headphones on the L channel of the output, however I lose the stereo sound of the output. Is there a way to separate the phone channel from the L and R outputs? Or does the phone channel only repeat the L and R output? I wanted to record some things and use the metronome and a gps separately on the phone.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The only way I found to do this was using the pan controls in the mixer, metronome is also using an independent channel so you can pan it to the Right for example, and all the other instruments to the Left. Then, you could use the L and R outputs to route the sound.

• Like 1