Video Files on Forum ×

casio ctk 691 user drum kit

Yes-if you look carefully at the Casio website Brad posted above-you will find music data management software 2.0. There are versions for early Windows versions and Windows 7, which I just installed, as I have the same software but version 4.0 and was curious. Looks identical-and I have been using this version 4.0 IDES to create rhythms, and samples-you will have to study the manual (download is also there at the website) but this IDES software works well-I have already created a drum kit from my own samples, plus a soprano sax and flute sample-I have the PX575, which is somewhat similar to the 691 but with an 88-key piano keyboard. When you first open the program, it doesn't look like much-but if you look carefully at the top of the screen, you will see 3 icons-these are 3 separate parts of the program-one for transferring anything back and forth from or to the computer and the 691, the other for rhythm creation, another for sample mapping across the keys an more. This is one of the better of the Casio editors for their keyboards, and the reason I have been holding onto my older PX575-because of the software for it. Post back if you need more help. I could post my sample drumkit here, but I'm not sure its compatible with your 691 it works on my PX575.