Video Files on Forum ×

Setting XW-P1 with Midi foot controller

Hi guys!
Recently i bought a midi foot controller TOKAI PD-2, to try play some Rush's songs with friends. I have some performances saved on my XW-P1, but I have some doubts in the communication of the keyboard with the pedal. In the same performance, I have two different patches. Ex: Tom sawyer oberheim Intro in the first scale of the keyboard and in the last scale I have a patch that I created myself using the thick pad.
The problem is, that foot controller I only have access to the oberheim that is in the first octave of the keyboard. What I would like to know and if I can jump from the first to the last octave in some way. Since in this song (as an example), I need to use three different effects.
Thanks Lorran.

• 3 months later...

Wow, impressive how you managed to get your foot pedal to trigger the XW that way as well as getting those Oberheim, MiniMoog and Moog Taurus sounds! And as a bassist and (massive) Rush fan myself, that's some epic bass playing there too. Geddy would be proud of you!

• Like 1

Thanks guys, for the comments. It was not easy to manage so much information, exchanging patches with feet, hands and not to mention that
 wonderful bass line.

But, the most important thing I would like to emphasize is the importance of this forum. All the sounds I use in my videos have been downloaded here. Without this community, there would probably be no video.

• Like 3