Video Files on Forum ×

Music preset list in the Appendex for casio wk7600

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Martha, I'm a newbie, too. My understanding of the music preset is as follows. If this is inaccurate, perhaps a more seasoned member can chime in. Page 27 of the manual describes how to change the music preset to align with the currently selected rhythm (a one touch preset - which is a misnomer because you need to press two buttons). Beginning on page 54 of the manual, there is an entire section devoted to using Music Presets. Hope this helps! ~ Mark

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/15/2021 at 11:19 PM, Kurzweil said:

I just bought the 7600.  I went to print the tone list and it is not going to  be legible with that mass of data on two sheets of paper.  Has anyone done an Excel version, or even simply cut it up into four, vs. two, pages?  THANKS.

You might try expanding it to readable size on your screen, then do a SCREEN SAVE. Open "Paint" or whatever is your favorite drawing application and PASTE the screen copy. Save. (You might also paste it into your word processor. Most can handle graphics. Just remember to set your page layout to landscape and not portrait.)
Repeat as many times as needed, to get the whole appendix.
Then print out all the saved screens.

• 2 months later...

I got a printed list with mine. It is a huge sheet and is covered front and back with all the presets listed. It's just kind of small and hard to read but it's great. It did take me a while to find out how to use the drums on the keys. I had to ask someone since that isn't in the manual anywhere I could find. Just find the drums in the presets and you're set. There's also some other sounds like a duck, an old fashioned horn, and some others on the same preset. The drums rhythms could use some improvement though. I heard one on the internet when I watched a video of the song Despacito by K. Jarek, I think it is. I love that rhythm.

• 1 year later...

Me too want to use the Music Preset List. What I found is that once a preset is loaded, the accompaniment of the song is already setup, all you need to do is play along with the melody or jam, it even pre-select the instrument sound for you. It is just like the Japs idea of instant noodle, just add hot water and consume. Of course you can modify it and save as your custom preset. It is a big list and there are real songs in there. But they coded the name differently maybe for limitation of number of character and you need to know the song for you to decode. for example, A017, "Blue Love" is actually "Love Is Blue (L'Amour Est Bleu)". And A011 "Rising Sun" is actually "the House of the Rising Sun", go figure and have fun.