Can we add new EDM Tones ?

FlashyEagle8

4 hours ago, Brad Saucier said:

It is not possible. CTX series does not have sample expansion memory.  

Yes, i was afraid of that, coz the Yamaha psr e463 had that quick sample ability, and through sampling it allowed that.

Now back to Reality, i can still Create new EDM Tone through a User Tone and then put it on some Bank.

However, i was thinking of the Flash Stick "option", could i transfer some EDM as midi and save it into some Bank, just as User Tone being made or it will just play songs or'voices as playback ?

About that, im not sure what is the purpose Function of Flash Stick (when plugged as USB to Device) ?

Im feeling it just play any song as a "cover" and u play over it. Am i right ?

Other point, referred to ur main statement, is there any possibility expand memory somehow, somewhere with some extra toole and stuff ?

Im also afraid that the possibility would be again that Flash Memory Stick, coz its only one that does'this job, coz its'"extended memory" am i right ?

5 minutes ago, Just Alex said:

Yes I have modified some, of course they're not same as tones used in specific songs, but they sound better than built-in ones. I've made SynBrass tone for "Final Countdown" intro. Kalimba for "Shape of You", SynthClavier for "Take on me" and so on.

Cool ! And what's the easiest-fast way to create a User tone ? Im just Newbie, and i've seen once or twice, but quite wacky for remembering the steps...maybe some step-by-step link on that ?

Tnx

13 minutes ago, Brad Saucier said:

You can connect the USB to host port to a computer or mobile device like a tablet and use the CTX as a MIDI controller for software instruments to expand the number of sounds you have access to, however it is not possible to install new sounds into the keyboard itself.  

Are u implying that through computer u can import new sounds while playing and Recording Alive, coz Casio is a Midi controller ?

1 hour ago, Just Alex said:

Well, I'm doing this in a following way - play desired sample on PC in the loop, while playing same note on keyboard and adjusting it's settings. It is quite easy, just long press the SET button and there you have all the parameters you can edit.

Yes, ok i do it on PC, plzy thatnsample into my Casio as virtual keyboard and im fixing the PC's sound note according to my keyboard and be quite close to the sample ?   Znd for adjustement, jjust do a kong hold press in SET. Yeahhh ! Am i right ?

Thanks a ton !