Video Files on Forum ×

px5 change the sound of vst instruments?

stefanocps

I know it's not reasonable, but i note a difference: i have used for years a PX3 as master to play vst Ivory piano. Today i have tried for first time to play IVORY with px5s and..to me it seems different

Don'tknow why, can't hear the piano clear as i remember it was when played with px3

Is that possible? also i think the pedal have a role on it, i have the one that come with the paino while i use to have a better on ebefore, and i notice that when using it also it is not like when i used the one before

Please share your opinion

Thank you

Also, please note that the PX-5s may transmit the same note on 4 midi channels depending on the stage setting you choose and how the zones are set up.  If your VST is set to receive MIDI data on all channels, then depending on what you chose on the PX-5s you may be sending the same MIDI note multiple times.  This can cause weird phasing, volume differences, all kinds of weird stuff.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Choppin said:

Also, please note that the PX-5s may transmit the same note on 4 midi channels depending on the stage setting you choose and how the zones are set up.  If your VST is set to receive MIDI data on all channels, then depending on what you chose on the PX-5s you may be sending the same MIDI note multiple times.  This can cause weird phasing, volume differences, all kinds of weird stuff.

ok i'll give a try. How do i control this? is it in the preset settings?stage settings?