Video Files on Forum ×

My opinion after years with MZX

Silvano Silva

Clorando se fue? :D

Silvano, as I understand, English is not your native language, right? It is also not my native language. So I strongly suggest to better read and understand what I have written :)

MZ-X500 is full of bugs, like button action messed up or screen displaying the wrong items. And no one going to fix them.

16 minutes ago, Just Alex said:

And I'm super very angry - I loaded this peruan junk and it deleted all my user data in keyboard :(

Including some of my own songs.....

ZAL files delete what you have on your MZ-X.

Before installing these files you should read the Manual and search here on the Forum about such a risk.

what is junk for you for others it is a necessity.

But at least now you learn the hard way not to install a ZAL file without BACKUP first

42 minutes ago, Just Alex said:

Clorando se fue? :D

Silvano, as I understand, English is not your native language, right? It is also not my native language. So I strongly suggest to better read and understand what I have written :)

MZ-X500 is full of bugs, like button action messed up or screen displaying the wrong items. And no one going to fix them.

Clorando se fue?  (CHORANDO SE FOI)   Is a Rhytm lambada 

In the same way that I try to understand what you write, some people do not understand what I write.

I also ask that you make an effort or ignore them.

Many friends here on the Forum helped me explain it to some of the native speakers who never made the effort to try to understand.

The most important thing is the experiences especially when it comes to solving problems and bugs.

It's been a while since I've responded to your quotes and I'm waiting for someone from the forum's native language to respond.