Video Files on Forum ×

CT-X700 Rythm Volume

Artmustel

Hi everyone. Is there a way to raise the rythm volume in the Casio CT-X700? All I've found is an option in functions to raise the accompaniment volume but nothing about the rythms (or styles). I mostly found them way too low. If such thing is possible, please let me know how to proceed. Thanks in advance.

Brad, I don't know what I am doing wrong but sometimes i don't want to listen to the accompaniment and turn it off. I still can hear the rythm, drums, ect but their volume is low. Even when I use acccomp. on, the rythm sounds very low. I can't explain it better, maybe I'm asking for something that is not possible to achieve.

Maybe I have used the term "rythm" wrongly, probably what I am referring to is to the percussion sounds. Sorry, total newbie here! 

• 2 years later...
On 6/4/2021 at 3:12 AM, Artmustel said:

Brad, I don't know what I am doing wrong but sometimes i don't want to listen to the accompaniment and turn it off. I still can hear the rythm, drums, ect but their volume is low. Even when I use acccomp. on, the rythm sounds very low. I can't explain it better, maybe I'm asking for something that is not possible to achieve.

Maybe I have used the term "rythm" wrongly, probably what I am referring to is to the percussion sounds. Sorry, total newbie here! 

I think i see what he tries to explain what he wants to find !

I think its the Finger  Chord's sound that u press for accomp which is low or the Ensemble of Instruments or a single instrument...

In my opinion, the Fingering Chord transcripted in the Accomp as a single Note, looks "low" and needs'some Sharpness or Loudness, and i think thats what Armustel tries to say !

Offsubject, but wanted'to ask.

Is there some ways to Harmonize the Finger Note Chord in Accomp ?

Coz sounds'too basic when the oldest keyboard would sound better...it has some poorly Tetris-like sound...