Video Files on Forum ×

CT-s400 available online?

Apparently the CT-S400 has been released, but only in Japan-found an e***booy posting-but the price is ridiculously high-probably higher than list-the Japanese vendors seem to be doing this on eBay constantly, listing and selling there with ridiculously inflated prices. I understand they buy one item for a low price, then relist the same item on multiple "vendor" listings-for a much higher price.  I shouldn't even mention this Japanese listing becase of this but if it is a legitimate listing, might indicate a soon to be released on US date. i think Mike said its scheduled for July release officially?

Got my CT-S1 today took a while but its here. Thinking about to write a review about it here. 

I can tell now I love the size the sound, I'ts the white version but it seems more the color of 

the commodore 64 XD. So you might call it a classic color. Anyway if I'm used to it ill write about it. 

• Like 3