Video Files on Forum ×

Is there any news of upcoming release ?

Feature-wise-the 560 is miles above the PX-S series. Drop-dead easy with the color screen to make changes on the fly-huge differences in sound editing, hex layers-mixer, etc. I have been waiting to see if there will be a PX5s or 560 upgrade-but seeing as Casio coud not be at summer NAMM-and that the CDP-S400 is still not released in the US at least-I am guessing they might wait for the winter NAMM. I won't be there-but I have a friend in the industry who is already booked there-I'll know when he knows-I'll ask him to stop at the Casio booth! Pandemic has screwed up everything-look at the car market-ran out of computer chips for new cars? Maybe Casio too 'em! :laughing:

I was confused between this and the dgx 670 and as i couldnt walk in the store so had to choose based on what i can read and hear online , casio was more feature rich and customizable and a better keybed on paper atleast so just pulled the trigger sadly i will have the stand and pedal before i actually have the piano , hopefully i will love the piano going from a roland e09 to an actual piano/arranger would be quite a big jump either way the deciding factor tbh was the weight of that dgx that freaking 22KILOS and casios hex layer and user tones/ style functions 

Edited by dark1409

yeah one of my friends have a mz-x and i can see why the PX560 is so loved by people sounds great ( if it doesnt you can tweak it to your liking ) and the hardware is great even compared to keyboards twice it price sometimes and tbh legends just comes once