Video Files on Forum ×

Please help! (Error code: 3D286/1)

avflav
Go to solution Solved by Mike Martin,

Hi there everyone,

I just joined this forum community a few weeks ago after purchasing my PX-5S. It is awesome being here - lots of questions I've had have been answered!

That said, I was hoping someone could help me out about this issue: I've been trying to post a new horn patch I designed to the PX-5S Downloads sub-forum, but I keep getting the error "Error code: 3D286/1" when trying to post any subcategory of file (from +create =>File Download=>any category).

I'd love to post this setting and a really nice piano patch I've modified. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Any help is appreciated.

Thank you!!

Hi there Brad,

Thank you for your comment, yes I've been attempting to upload under: Community Created Files=>PX-5S=> Strings Brass and Orchestral subfolder. For me, every one of the PX-5S community created files subcategories fails to work - in fact, selecting any one of the Community Created Files subcategories leads me to that error page. 

Elsewhere (Facebook PX-5S group), Mike Martin says he'll check in on this...I'm sure there is a solution to this out there.