Video Files on Forum ×

CT-S1000V Live Stream Edited & Condensed to highlight the main points and features of the original stream

Hey all,

This my heavily edited and condensed version of the original live stream by Casio to unveil their surprising Casiotone CT-S1000V "Voice Synthesis" model. After I watched the near two hour livestream, I felt that a more condensed version of it to highlight all the best bits would be a good idea. So I did just this and also interjected my own comments, anecdotes and thoughts along the way regarding this unique keyboard from Casio. 

Enjoy!

1 hour ago, Casiokid said:

Pity the Ct-S1000V does not allow Rhythm track editing.   Indeed the in-built Rhythms have been overlooked in the release videos.

Yes, this is a pity indeed. I am wondering if later there might be another middle range keyboard with all the features of the CT-S1000V and the CT-X3000. 4-variation, editable rhythms would make a really pro instrument out of the CT-S1000V.

This is strange. The CT-S1000V et CT-S500 are arrangers and none of the reviewers speaks of the rhythms, everybody is doing as though these keyboards are synths… 🤔

• Like 2

CT-S500 and CT-S1000V uses a different approach.  Every "edit" to a tone is done using the knobs and dial. You can assign the knobs to various parameters you would like to adjust, make those adjustments and then save everything you just tweaked as a registration, along with all of the other keyboard settings a registration can store.  

• Thanks 1