I'm now an official member of the Voice Synthesis club!

It was my birthday just over a week ago, and after seeing the work I put into the edited CT-S1000V Livestream video and hearing me talk enthusiastically about it, my partner decided to surprise me. I woke up on my birthday morning to find this waiting for me! Not only that, we were dog sitting our friend's lovely dog (Miss Jersey) while they were away for nearly two weeks. For my birthday, I had two lovely things to wake up to (along with my partner of course!)

I've already been exploring the 1000V and it is everything I expect a classic Casio to be - quirky, odd ball, unusual, off the wall and most of all - fun!

I'm working on putting a video together with my "first impressions", and I also have some questions that I will ask in a separate thread. 

I can also state that after a few days of exploring the 1000V, it's a keeper!

1558043506_1000VMeandJersey02.thumb.png.720d9a72e062f93efe172b91879fe2bd.png

• Like 4
  • Love 3

No woman, except my mom, has EVER given me a keyboard!! Aww! What a blessing!! Enjoy that thang my friend! btw, if you have it, could you plug in a USB midi cable into the keyboard and then plug in a different keyboard to the midi IN to see if you can control the Casio CT-S1000V FROM the external midi keyboard? In other words, if you can plug in a USB midi blue tooth device, you SHOULD be able to plug in a USB midi cable interface like the Midisport 1x1 and make the casio finally have 5 pin din midi control.