Video Files on Forum ×

Casio Virtual Rhythm Event Editor Plugin Library Software Development topic

Hi everyone!

I recently started work on this project again. I'm nicely better then before I was better. This might be your all blessings to me that I'm here again. 🙂

So, I'm making the automated rhythm using this programme. I installed all the CC messages in the rhythm using this (basically DAW). I'm looking for other CC messages for the midi sequences which can control eq frequency of the track, such as High (Treble), Mid and Low (Bass).

Let me know if there any CC messages for that frequency?

The next update of the software will release very very soon for testers! 🙂

• Like 3

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/27/2023 at 4:35 AM, Akshansh - Alex said:

Hi everyone!

I recently started work on this project again. I'm nicely better then before I was better. This might be your all blessings to me that I'm here again. 🙂

So, I'm making the automated rhythm using this programme. I installed all the CC messages in the rhythm using this (basically DAW). I'm looking for other CC messages for the midi sequences which can control eq frequency of the track, such as High (Treble), Mid and Low (Bass).

Let me know if there any CC messages for that frequency?

The next update of the software will release very very soon for testers! 🙂

Hi Alex Akshansh !

Congratulations for your idea and for your initiative to create a virtual CT-X running on PC !

But, my question, this virtual CT-X it is a standalone software or is a Plug-in that must be run in a DAW or VST host ?

Please describe the procedure for installing and running this virtual CT-X !

Thanks in advance and congratulations once again !

Edited by Cuslea_FM

@Cuslea_FM Thank You very much. Basically, it's a library. In which I have loaded all the 800 tones sound of CT-X5000 with Rhythm Midi Pattern in-built (midi pattern can be able to work with DAWs)

And yes, I'm working on it to create a full professional standalone installer. Of course there are many apps and free programs that can create an installer exe for any of your apps. But, I'm making my own using coding method, and it's going extremely hard to make installer.exe for the app. But when I'll success to make GUI and extractor program. It will be available here.

First, I'll drop test version of that. In this version, the quantity of the tones are very very less... Something 10 tones or less (just for installer test exe in various computers)

The installer contain online serial validation programming. And it can only RUN on any WINDOWS pc when you have any of the CT-X keyboard and it is connected to your PC via USB MIDI cable. Otherwise the plugin will never work.

Edited by Akshansh - Alex

On 4/26/2023 at 5:57 PM, Akshansh - Alex said:

@Cuslea_FM Thank You very much. Basically, it's a library. In which I have loaded all the 800 tones sound of CT-X5000 with Rhythm Midi Pattern in-built (midi pattern can be able to work with DAWs)

And yes, I'm working on it to create a full professional standalone installer. Of course there are many apps and free programs that can create an installer exe for any of your apps. But, I'm making my own using coding method, and it's going extremely hard to make installer.exe for the app. But when I'll success to make GUI and extractor program. It will be available here.

First, I'll drop test version of that. In this version, the quantity of the tones are very very less... Something 10 tones or less (just for installer test exe in various computers)

The installer contain online serial validation programming. And it can only RUN on any WINDOWS pc when you have any of the CT-X keyboard and it is connected to your PC via USB MIDI cable. Otherwise the plugin will never work.

Congratulations and thank's for your idea and for the work you are doing ! I hope the software will be ready as soon as possible !

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Thanks for making patience everyone. I'm now returning on this project to make virtual keyboard for rhythm edition. 

Soon the beta version will be available here to be tested!

It really required some coder, programmers and required team to work with. If anyone else interested to make this library a way batter, then please just let me know. 😌

Edited by Akshansh - Alex
  • Love 1