Video Files on Forum ×

Casio Virtual Rhythm Event Editor Plugin Library Software Development topic

Take care of yourself @Akshansh Khare - Alex and @Brad Saucier. What are you thinking about that cause Anxiety and heart problem. More anxiety and nausea will may be cause heart failure, block or disease in the future. Alex, You're 18 years old and Brad you're I think above 50?

Alex and also Brad, please don't think unwanted things at any time. Use medication and mediation to get rid of it.

May I know what's your age Brad?

Use Beta Blockers 12.5 mg (once in 24 hours) of tablet and also a Sleeping tablet of 25 mg (once per night before half an hour of sleeping time routine).

I'm not just a musician, but also a Cardiologist and General Physician or you can say that I'm a doctor of related to heart problems. I have Casio CT-X5000 and MZ-X300.

Important for Alex and also for Brad: If you're thinking your heart is not working well or pounding after all normal tests... Your heart doesn't having any problems, but your brain or mindset is diffused or something like fuzzed. If you think anything is wrong with your heart, it's not...!

We are curious for this software will be ready for use!!! I hope you're all better soon! 

Feels free to ask anything about related problems...

Thank You 🙂

Edited by N. K. Shrivastava

• 3 weeks later...

Hello to all, with your all good wishes I'm here with little more energy packed in... I was discharged from the hospital yesterday and I'm feeling preety better now. I was just admitted in the hospital so that doctor monitor my activity. I don't have any surgery done by doctor to me yet. 🙂

I'm fine but my medications are going on... (One to maintain BP and one is just multivitamin tablet). As much I know, my thyroid was not default so that I had that. But now everything is normal.

I was monitoring or seeing everything in the CMF and also commenting on required topic such as help type. I don't have any Portable PC like laptop. I have Desktop PC thats are not allowed in the hospital 😅

I'm setting up my all music instrument back to my studio to start work....

The exe setup file will be uploaded here very very soon may be in two to four days. So that you can test it as beta. (This software will only work if you have CT-X or higher Casio keyboard only. If you don't connect CT-X3000 or 5000 keyboard to the PC during / before setup you'll not find any matched file that will run the software after installation)... Stay tuned for this!!! 🙂

Once again that you all of you.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

I hope everyone are fine here.

I was diagnosed as fear of unknown as Anxiety, Stress recently. I was just forgot everything that I have keyboards and have music to deliver my own thoughts. And I'm feeling preety good after playing keyboards and music. Now I'm bake to my work from now.

I'm uploading software tomorrow here in parts. 

To run the softwares there are some basic requirements to download softwares:

FL Studio 20 or any other daw. I recommend FL to use.

Kontakt 6 Player to run the software.

Let me know which is the best platform to upload software (1 GB File) in the cloud except Google Drive, MediaFire

See you all tomorrow. 🙂

On 9/16/2022 at 3:01 PM, Akshansh Khare - Alex said:

Hello everyone,

I hope everyone are fine here.

I was diagnosed as fear of unknown as Anxiety, Stress recently. I was just forgot everything that I have keyboards and have music to deliver my own thoughts. And I'm feeling preety good after playing keyboards and music. Now I'm bake to my work from now.

I'm uploading software tomorrow here in parts. 

To run the softwares there are some basic requirements to download softwares:

FL Studio 20 or any other daw. I recommend FL to use.

Kontakt 6 Player to run the software.

Let me know which is the best platform to upload software (1 GB File) in the cloud except Google Drive, MediaFire

See you all tomorrow. 🙂

https://www.4shared.com

So, here is the software link for which  you're all waiting for.

I'm looking for beta testers for this software. In this version: The UI is ready with no sounds. When you satisfied with the UI. Then I'll also upload sounds update. 

As my health was bad, I was unable to inject samples into it but I'm in work... Which is in progress.

This is the link of the parts:

https://mega.nz/folder/AGREDCxa#gJgj1He_E5Of4TJrFfxKAA

Procedure to extract:

Download all the parts

Place all ZIP into one folder

Extract 01 ZIP file and wait for the extraction process.

All done.

This is it.

Let me know any questions 😊

Thank You

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Akshansh...hope you are well first off and most importantly.

I connected with your link-sent me to the "Mega" website for large files-and it said "this folder is no longer available". I do not have a CTX to beta-test this, but I would like to take a look at this anyway-I am thinking it might work with my PX560-worth a try and wouldn't that be amazing if it does! The advanced functions of my PX560 also do not allow any editing of the sounds or arranger rhythms-and it is a full arranger keyboard like the CTX series. I understand this was designed for the CTX's specifically-but I like to experiment and you've worked so hard on this software it is certainly worth looking it over.

I'm good, experiencing anxious at night everyday. I don't know how to get it stopped, and why I'm anxious at night. I'm thankful if you can advice to me about this.

Coming on the software topic: This is made for CT-X only but I changed my mind. Now I'm working to make this software compatible for all the Casio keyboards. 

For making this software compatible with the PX-560 or any other keyboard you need to provide one default tone as a user "user tone" which doesn't contain any edited parameter from the keyboard.

This is the updated link of the software download from THIS LINK HERE

Follow installation procedure which is given above, to install this software.

If you do any mistake, it displays any file corrupt message.

Mr. @lando21, for more information. With this you can create and edit only "rhythms" for the CT-X.

I have not made guide for this plugin library yet, lol. 

Please do NOT sold this item.

Mr. @Jokeyman123 is your PX560 is Privia model which is looks like similar to the MZ? Or that white one which is similar to the CTK or XW series keyboard. It supports TN7 format or ZTN format?

Thank You 😊

it's the model that is very similar to the MZ-X500.  Yes it uses .ZTN format for its tones, but i don't think it is cross-compatible with the tones in the MZ-X500, although I've never tried. Here it is...the top one is a Yamaha SY77, then there is my Casio XW-P1 and the bottom keyboard is the PX-560.

My Casio setup 1.jpg

@lando21 @Rolando A. Asuncion

It's not a standalone software. You need to download and install one of any DAW and Kontakt Player to run this software.

To install the software. First connect the supported keyboard through MIDI to the computer then run zip extraction.

Since, my health was bad I was unable to make progress in it. But I'm feels better and working on it.

In future I'll also create standalone softwares for Casio keyboards in future. 

Edited by Akshansh Khare - Alex

@Akshansh Khare - Alexthank you so much sir. ok i backread this topic and found out that it relly needs a DAW, Kontakt player to run this plugin. Get well soon and hope you will be okay soonest time possible. God bless

update: why there is an error?

IMG_20221007_115730_912.jpg

Edited by Rolando A. Asuncion

55 minutes ago, Rolando A. Asuncion said:

@ChaseChilleri dont know how i did this, because as of now, i am getting error again after deleting the files in the kontakt folder.

I don't have windows 7 installed on my PC. Have you tried on Windows 11 or 10?

I'm creating this for Windows 11 or 10. 

That error means, all the controllers are not working.

I will re-upload the file in some days with a setu installer.

Be sure, this is under development. So making rhythm with this "for now" is preety impossible without reading any manual.

Check my this video... This rhythm is created by using the same software. This rhythm also contain Automations data.

It's in hindi language. Soon I'll start upload videos in English language.

You can subscribe the channel if you want to see more types of rhythms on CT-X or any other keyboard of casio.

It will not show error the next update version of this software.!

Thank You. 🙂

Edited by Akshansh Khare - Alex
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...