Backing Tracks Question

GeneBerrier
Go to solution Solved by Brad Saucier,

I create my own backing tracks and play along with them.  I know how to pull them up one at a time, but is there a way with the CT-X5000 that I can pull up a track to  play, and then choose the next one so it will play automatically after the current one is finished?  That would really help the flow of things.

Thanks!

@GeneBerrier

@GeneBerrier, From your question, I understood that you mean to the tracks of a song, that you want to start a track when another one ends.  But now I understand, you want to go from one song file (wav or midi) to another.  (user guide EN-39 to 43).  Or, more simply, press the plus or minus button for next or prev file.

Edited by dftx3

Thanks to all!  On my Yamaha, I'm able to pull up a track (wav or midi), select the file I want to play, and while it's playing, select the next one.  The display will say "next" on the next midi or wav file.  That way it's continuous from song to song.  On the Casio I have to wait until the current selection is finished, then select the next one.  Thanks for your help; I'll just have to live with it!

Brad...it will indeed go to the next or previous track, but it does so immediately rather than playing the current track thru to the end and then advancing.  That's what I was trying to do.    The difference in the CTX and my Roland VR-09 is that the Roland will let me pull up the next track; then when the current one is finished, all I have to do is hit play and the next one I have called up plays.  And it doesn't have to be in sequential order.  The way the CTX works, as far as I know, is that I have to wait until the current track (or file) is finished; then I can scroll to the next one and hit play. It's something I've learned to deal with, but I was just wondering if there was something I had missed.  Thanks for all your help!  I love this forum.