Video Files on Forum ×

Expression pedal/vibrato effects

goblinandrogyny

I tried searching the forums but I couldn't find any clear answers. I've been looking into ways of adding vibrato effects to my keyboard. I have a zoom multi effects pedal which can create some of the sounds I want, but I wanted something that's easier to switch on and off without interfering with other effects I'm using. I found this Akai expression pedal which claims to be universal https://www.akaipro.com/akai expression pedal-akaiexp

Would this work with my S350?

If not, I've had a lot of luck using Behringer guitar pedals with my keyboard (with a reamper to make sure I'm not overloading anything), and I know that they also make a vibrato-only pedal, but the Akai one seems more versatile and also straightforward to use.

The other option I found online which is a similar price to the Behringer is the Sonicake 5th Dimension guitar(?) pedal, which can do a several types of modulations,  but I feel uneasy about plugging something from aliexpress into my keyboard lol and I haven't found many videos of people using this brand with their keyboards so I'm not sure if it's compatible ? 

If anyone has other suggestions please let me know!

Thanks