Video Files on Forum ×

Stevie Wonder Superstition

Carlos Eduardo Rey
Go to solution Solved by Jokeyman123,

Has everyone already forgotten Casio´s own Mike Martin´s YouTube video, posted in 2015?  It includes a great demonstration of Tone parameter tweaks and controller setup with an expression pedal - probably the best controller for a wah wah pedal, though you could at a pinch repurpose the modulation wheel with the set up knowledge he shares on the video.  Precisely the sound Carlos seems to be after...     

Somewhere in my selection of .ckf rhythm files-there is an accompaniment pattern modeled after this song. i set it up to play on the PX560. I've attached it if you want to try it. If you have ckf rhythm player, you can audition it on the computer without loading into the PX.

supersti.ckf

And here is the link to 2 of my uploads you might find useful. This is the ckf rhythm player and also a Yamaha to casio ckf style converter-ckfs play on the 560, but only the rhythm ckfs. Older Casios used the ckf file designator for tones also but the 560 does not understand-you cannot load any tones other than those designed specifically for the 560. You probably already knew that, but just in case....

Edited by Jokeyman123
  • Thanks 1

I love this video. It's one of many from Mike that really persuaded me to buy the 560.

"By the way, you've got to make faces when you play with the wah-wah...."  

17 hours ago, guanche said:

Has everyone already forgotten Casio´s own Mike Martin´s YouTube video, posted in 2015?  It includes a great demonstration of Tone parameter tweaks and controller setup with an expression pedal - probably the best controller for a wah wah pedal, though you could at a pinch repurpose the modulation wheel with the set up knowledge he shares on the video.  Precisely the sound Carlos seems to be after...