Video Files on Forum ×

PX-S6000 and Casio Music Space. I can't get this things to work together....

Hello.

Finally I've decided to sell the 3100 and buy the 6000. No regrets. Piano sample is almost the same, The big difference is the keybed and the looks, both phenomenal. The build quality is top noch.

Ok. My 6000 doesn't wants to connect to the app in Android.

Audio paring is ok, but midi tries to connect and disconnect after 10 seconds.

Check please pictures with process.

Would you help me please? I'm getting crazy with this.

Thanks in advance.

Screenshot_2023-03-11-14-21-07-12_8ecb18ff21726a42693957ff5a148085.jpg

Screenshot_2023-03-11-14-21-14-45_8ecb18ff21726a42693957ff5a148085.jpg

Screenshot_2023-03-11-14-22-24-51_ab3465c59cdc5ef5b9128920808ac1c5.jpg

Screenshot_2023-03-11-14-22-51-46_ab3465c59cdc5ef5b9128920808ac1c5.jpg

Screenshot_2023-03-11-14-21-46-83_ab3465c59cdc5ef5b9128920808ac1c5.jpg

Screenshot_2023-03-11-14-21-33-21_ab3465c59cdc5ef5b9128920808ac1c5.jpg

Screenshot_2023-03-11-14-21-54-24_ab3465c59cdc5ef5b9128920808ac1c5.jpg

Hi Brad. Thanks for answering me.

When I open my bluetooh screen in my phone it tries to connect automatically to midi. Ok. I wait untill it stops but no difference 

Sitll can't connect the piano.

Do you have more suggestions please?

Make sure the app is up to date.  If it still continues to have issues, something may be interfering with the connection.  You might try telling your phone or tablet to remove or forget the Bluetooth MIDI adapter and try connecting again from the beginning, this time only from within the Music Space app.  

2 hours ago, Brad Saucier said:

Make sure the app is up to date.  If it still continues to have issues, something may be interfering with the connection.  You might try telling your phone or tablet to remove or forget the Bluetooth MIDI adapter and try connecting again from the beginning, this time only from within the Music Space app.  

Thank you.

I don't know how to do this (remove midi device from bluetooth list)

Judging from your screenshots, it doesn't appear to be connected to Bluetooth MIDI.  If it does, you'll be able to tap the "i" (info) indicator next to it to find "forget this device".  You might also forgetting the connection as well, then try again.  Note that Bluetooth MIDI and audio can't be used at the same time.  

13 minutes ago, Brad Saucier said:

Judging from your screenshots, it doesn't appear to be connected to Bluetooth MIDI.  If it does, you'll be able to tap the "i" (info) indicator next to it to find "forget this device".  You might also forgetting the connection as well, then try again.  Note that Bluetooth MIDI and audio can't be used at the same time.  

13 minutes ago, Brad Saucier said:

6 minutes ago, Cercle said:

The phone CAN'T connect to midi. Only to audio.

This is working correctly.  Although it appears on your phone, it is not possible to connect this way.  Only audio works that way.

The Bluetooth MIDI connection must be made through the music space app itself.  This also applies to any other apps which can utilize Bluetooth MIDI.  Each app handles the connection, not your phone.  I hope this clear.  

If I do this, no more audio paring. A letter disappears from display.

Then I go to the app and the same history.

He connects to midi by opening app but when I tap the midi device and nothing happens.

5 hours ago, Brad Saucier said:

Edited by Cercle

Make sure you turn off your wi-fi connection on your phone-sometimes the wi-fi signals and bluetooth can interfere with each other-it shouldn't but it can. I've had to do that when bluetooth fails to fully connect on my phones. Might not solve your problem but can't do any harm. Bluetooth is a very short-range signal, can easily be blocked from interference, at least that's been my experinece. I have a smart TV and a bluetooth amp right near it-and it always gives me trouble connecting, hit or miss and its a new tv and amp.

57 minutes ago, Jokeyman123 said:

Make sure you turn off your wi-fi connection on your phone-sometimes the wi-fi signals and bluetooth can interfere with each other-it shouldn't but it can. I've had to do that when bluetooth fails to fully connect on my phones. Might not solve your problem but can't do any harm. Bluetooth is a very short-range signal, can easily be blocked from interference, at least that's been my experinece. I have a smart TV and a bluetooth amp right near it-and it always gives me trouble connecting, hit or miss and its a new tv and amp.

No difference.

Thanks anyway.

Do you have a friend you can ask to download the music space app on their phone and try?  I think this is more troubleshooting the phone itself or the app rather than the piano.  Another troubleshooting tip might be trying another Bluetooth MIDI capable app in Android, like this one.  Make sure the music space app is closed and before trying.  

Problem solved.

I've restarted the phone and the app doesn't connect to midi automatically by opening it anymore. 

Anyway, I'll return the PX-S6000 to the seller. It's not worth the money the upgrade from a 3100 in my honest opinion. 

I shouldn't have sold the 3100.

Thanks for your help.