Video Files on Forum ×

Newbie on 2 subjects--CTX ownership and expression pedal--

Tom banjo
Go to solution Solved by Brad Saucier,

So i have had the CTX 5000 a week but--already being a casio user for years-I am using all the great help online  and doing most of the apps i need from it---but I finally get to use that yamaha? expression pedal I bought years ago--I figure it is (in midi terms) a continuous controller  --but there is not a thing in the paper work that says what is going to continuous control  once get it to the point I want--I know I will set it to DSP and plug it in---- but the manual does not lead this newbie on into  info  of what happens next---

Also I am thinking of pushing it's tones with the XW-P1 in the future --but life overload says --ignore that for a minute

I 've heard that but this rigg switches either way --a simple routing reverse on the tip ring probably---

but getting back to  the expression pedal setting --my bad--the DSP choice was about the modulation button--- so I just need to plug  the pedal  up and go with the flow ====I know they do swales --but that is new territory for me--fingers crossed

Ia  zero to 127 footpedal  to throw around in different places would have been cool --but not necessary---Thanks

I tend to see more clearly  ,when viewing --the usual suspects like - envelopes -oscillators-LFOs- tremolos (volume)--vibrato(pitch)--and delay with it's flanging phasing co horts----but expression doesn't fit in yet

Edited by Tom banjo