Video Files on Forum ×

touch response organ sounds

nick monte

Thanks to both of you! Am loving thia keyboard. It must be the best bang for the buck keyboard out there. I already mentioned that I had the pxs3100 that I returned because I wrongly thought thtat it was defective. Well I'm glad I did because this is so close and 300 euros lighter on the pocket. And I preer that real buttons etc. I actually recorded a bit of teh 3100 in my studio and compared the pianopatches with teh cdp - tbh, I couldn't really hear the difference - in the headphones I noticed it but it's a very minor difference and if you put it into a mix, there's no difference.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2023 at 2:01 AM, Tom banjo said:

you might enjoy running your "line out" thru a volume pedal== for best results--be sure to get a pedal that accepts line current not guitar level current

warning I am not a seasoned pro --by any means

you can use pedals that accept guitar level current if you run the keyboard through a reamp box! i have a Joyo combination reamp/DI, but i think the Radial is the more popular one? with the Joyo i've been able  to connect CDP, SA mini keyboards, some CTK tonebanks and some of my vintage casiotones into both analog and digital guitar pedals, without any weird distortion or anything. you may need to use an isolated power supply if you go analog and digital together to avoid extra noise, but volume pedals aren't generally doing a lot of processing so you'd probably be fine just reamping the keyboard if you can only find guitar ones.