Video Files on Forum ×

When Casio will launch new expansion for CT-X line?

Hello everybody.  Does anyone know if Casio will release new rhythm expansions for the CT-X line or will it continue with this mediocre policy of offering as little as possible to its consumers?  While Yamaha launches free packs annually for its consumers, Casio insists on doing the worst after-sales service of all, including the top-of-the-line MZ-Z.  You can't find well-made Casio rhythms for the CT-X line on the market. There are just poorly programmed styles that look like toy keyboards.  I have a CT-X300, but Casio's stinginess in offering new expansions will make this the last Casio keyboard I'll ever buy!!

Glad to see you are such a big Casio fan....if you study the dozens of posts here, you will find out-many users here have and are creating unique user rhythms for the CTX and many other Casio keyboards-and there are also tutorials here showing you how to roll yer' own. "don't Bogart that joint my friend.."

• Like 1

I don't know which country you are from, the name seems Brazilian.

Here in Brazil, in addition to the Casio website having regional rhythms, there are also programmers who sell Rhythm packages at good prices.

I am one of these Programmers.

For those who don't have time or don't know how to program, buying Rhythms packages is an excellent option.

https://www.casioteclados.com.br/ritmos/

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

There are no good Casio styles programmed for the Brazilian context. Bossa Nova is ok, but Samba and other Brazilian rhythms are poorly programmed in Casio Keyboards until now, including MZ-X . I'm not a fan boy of every keyboard brand, but while in India Casio delivered an amount of free rhythms and tones of good quality, in Brazil only a dozen rhythms of average quality. We don't have good programmers in Brazil Silvano. I already bought some packs and the programming is terrible, with strident sounds, different volumes between them and play like a toy. I also own an SX-600 and would like to be able to transform its styles for the Casio, but I don't have much time for that. Thanks