Video Files on Forum ×

missing organ sounds

Vinkelheimer

I can't find these names anywhere in my PX560 either, nor in any of the PX560 uploaded files area. not in the "official" PX560 section or the "user" upload section. Unless-vinkelheimer, did you possibly find these files posted directly along with someone's individual post, who might have attached it to his post instead of uploading it into the user group uploads? I searched here, I couldn't find any reference to either of these specific names.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/7/2023 at 9:48 PM, Vinkelheimer said:

I think you all are correct ... I must have "created" these sounds myself ... although I think I'm right in saying that for the PX560, you can't exactly create sounds from scratch ...  you can only take an existing sound and modify the EQ, etc., or layer it with other sounds.

You can create sounds from scratch using the hexlayer mode. If you want to do traditional synth style programming, for your waveforms, select waves 764 and up, where you will find a a variety of triangle, square, saw, pulse, and noise (and you can combine up to 6 of them, in any combination, each with their own pitch, envelope, filter, and LFO settings if desired). See p.30 of the manual.