Video Files on Forum ×

Replacement for WK 3000

Lita

The newest WK series model produced was the WK-7600.  It is considered a successor to the WK-3000.  Casio currently does not have a 76 key model in their lineup, but several recent 61 key models offer many of the same features.  

MZ-X500 or 300 can do everything the WK-3000 did and more, much more.  Unfortunately it is becoming very difficult to be find one of those. You may get lucky on the used marketplaces online. 

CT-X5000 and 3000 would be the next models to look at.  They are widely available brand new, possibly a good replacement if you're willing to go with 61 keys. 

It might help to make a list of WK-3000 features you can't live without.  That can help you decide if a new model will fit the bill.  

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

you can use you WK3000 using to Midi in/out with other keyboard.

i use CTX and Korg keyboard for play styles and the WK3000 for playing song.

Actually me have one CTX-5000 and 2 old WK3000, and one microarrangler KORG Mar1.

i am work one page on Facebook name "Wk3000 casio" where put styles ckf  and converted as .sty & Ac7 in future..

Note: the CTX700 is more sheap that CXT5000; also you can use CXT3000