Video Files on Forum ×

Portamento Parameter Not Being Saved

jimmyjames

OK, here's a weird one.  I have created a four zone Setting for Bruno Mars "Locked out of Heaven".  The fourth zone is that little hook riff in the chorus that has a bit of portamento in it.  So I have added this and it is there, but when I save it then recall it, the portamento is somehow disabled.  In the tone edit section and on the data editor it says it is still enabled, but unless I go in and disable then re-enable, it's not there.  I've checked this several times now.  Pretty sure it's a bug of some kind.  Any thoughts?  I'll post the setting if someone else wants to check it out.

Well.  You're right Jimmy.  I just added portamento to one of my stage settings and saved the edited version.  After switching to another and recalling it, the portamento is gone.  After examining the parameters, they show that port is on but it is not in reality.   If I turn off port and then back on it works as it should.

It does get weirder. I went to one of my newer stage settings that I have been working on and then went back to yours and it worked.  The next time I switched to a different stage setting and went back to yours and it didn't work.  It does that every time.  There is something about my new stage setting that let's yours work if I change to yours through mine.   And like you said, hitting the button twice for yours let's it work.  Very Very strange.