Video Files on Forum ×

Casio "Black Friday Doorbusters"

Display Name

Just wanted to give a heads up to anyone looking for a killer deal on some Casio Keyboards. Both Target and Walmart have some great deals so check their Black Friday ads. The one at Target has is a sampling keyboard and comes with an adapter and stand for $65..  The one at Walmart is a lighted-key model.

Makes a great first keyboard or fun extra keyboard for an experienced player. 

• Like 1

Black Friday is the Friday immediately following American Thanksgiving.  Traditionally now for the last few decades merchants in the US have slashed prices on this occasion in anticipation of Christmas.  I'm surprised you haven't heard of it at all in Spain since every year there are news pieces on individual incidents involving everything from trampling to gunfire. :D

Even here in Canada our merchants have resorted to matching the Americans with their own Black Friday sales in hopes of keeping consumer dollars inside the country and minimizing the effects of cross border shopping.

This in spite of the fact that Canadian Thanksgiving is held over a month earlier than the American one and Boxing Day, the day after Christmas has traditionally been the day when Canadian merchants hold their big sales.

Anyway, having scanned the papers and websites this week, I haven't really seen any big deals happening at Canadian Music Stores. :P

Gary

• Like 1

I'm surprised you haven't heard of it at all in Spain since every year there are news pieces on individual incidents involving everything from trampling to gunfire. :D

Hello and good morning:

Do you mean like Spain? Because nothing happens in Spain of what you say. Or is it a joke? ;)

So, Black Friday (scary) is a beneficial day for retailers. It is a commercial establishment to spend money.

Thank you very much.

Typical Black Friday scenes:

women-fighting-15-e1369251090427.jpeg

Riot%2B%2B6.jpg

Ah! I understand that is Black Friday:

On Black Friday Women play wrestling. And men do they do? And the police play jumping bonfires ... A very interesting day ... :D  Thanks.

The men stay at home with the kids, drink beer and watch TV and/or dig out the Christmas decorations.

Nah!  The Menfolk stay in the basement studio programming their XW's to sound like Eurotrash Technopop Stars!!! :D :D :D

Actually this brings to mind an interesting question.  How many female XW owners are out there?  I'm gonna set up a poll to find out right after this post.  Equiring minds GOTTA KNOW!!! :D

Gary

• Like 1