Video Files on Forum ×

The PX5S a resume....

User 29303

well i have my PX5 for a while now and i am  impressed more and more, the possiblity´s are amazing and we are still

scratching on the surface of the PX....

there are just little things i miss now first of all i can not get in love with the Song Recorder an sometime i really ,miss a

simple Drum Seqencer to have some fast tracks to play with it....like in the PX350.

The Programming is good and there should be only a deeper modulation possibility for the Wave..like wave shaping or a delayed start point immagine having 2 Hex Layers with 12 tones starting delayed....and modulated with LFO and the Arp:) Dream Sounds will come out.....

The interest is there, now put that energy into finding a solution.  There are drums on the machine, ways to record drums patterns, phrases, and the song sequencer.  It would be helpful if someone came up with an executable, repeatable method of laying down a drum track.   For me, programming stage setting with zone 1 as drums and playing a phrase works for most instances.  If I need a whole series of patterns, then I can program the song sequencer as an entire drum part.  I can also plug in a usb drive and play midi tracks (could be drums).  Going outside the unit, i can run a drum machine, computer, or iPad device through the usb input or midi. 

Not every keyboard has a dedicated drum machine.   I don't think the nord stage 2 has a built in drum machine, does it?