Video Files on Forum ×

Xlayer list in editor

Padking

I am starting to work with the editor, but there's something weird.

In transfer, the right list (tone on the PX) for the Xlayer start at HEX U 50 up to 199

where's the 0 to 49 ?

But when I go to parameter edit, the xlayer from 0 to 49 are there but not the

rest ?????

Am I doing something wrong or.........

Padking

OK, I notice now the same thing in the others banks, like piano, organ.............

So you can move the user tones .

Are the default tones in ROM ? So they cannot be move or edit ? Or if you want to edit them

you must copy the result of your work in a user number ?

The factory tones (the buttons left of the screen) are your preset ingredients to make your own custom sounds if you wish.  Choose one that's close to what you want and then edit it into something you like.  After you have edited it, you can write the new sound into a user location as a user tone.  The different tone categories have their own set of empty slots. Also, it's important to understand that when you're editing a tone, you're also simultaneously editing a stage setting (the buttons right of the screen) because a saved stage setting can include edited tones. Tones that only exist inside of a stage setting.  The 100 original stage settings are all placed in user memory.  These can be moved around.