Video Files on Forum ×

U2 synth sound

CMAXJ

First up, have you formatted the USB drive using the PX-5S? If not, you must do that before it can be used ( instructions are on page E-31 of the Basic manual that comes with the instrument). If you have done this, a folder named MUSICDAT will have been created. You must put any files in this folder for the PX-5S to be able to see them.

Yep I pressed the media button and all the other sounds on the usb are there except for the U2 one that I need. The USB has been formatted there's no issue there. Would the fact that it's a ZLT have anything to do with it because the rest I have say SPF or ZDR??

I think this might be the issue. The ZLT extension I think means it is a tone, not a stage setting. So when you press load, then select tone and you should see it. Then stick it in an empty slot. It sounds like it is probably a hex layer so you won't have the option to put it anywhere else but the hex layer bank. Figure out which is the next empty slot in the hex bank before you load it so you know where to put it.

• Like 1