Video Files on Forum ×

PX5 and a bigger Setup ? ! ? HELP !

Maurix

Hi .. i have added a Synth to my PX5S having now  PX5 ...Yamaha S03...Kurzweil K2000R  ZOOM RT323 and a ROLAND VS880 Macbook and Sonar X3 / M-Audio MTrack

well my PX5 goes out to a MIDIsport 2x2 the MIDIsport goes to the S03 and the midi True from the S03 goes to the K2000,,,,,the DAW is conected via the Midisport using my

PX5 as Masterboard....the problem is playing Yamaha Sound on the PX5 does not have the same punch playing the S03 Keyboard ...i tried almost all i can ..Midi Channels , velocity Kurves and so on , if i setup only a patch sendind on e.g channel one and all the other Zones are off or not sendind midi out i come very cloth but of course the

Yamaha played by the PX5 is always bit thin........

also i wondeR how to route The Drum machine to this Setup ? using Midi IN / OUT B on the Midisport or using the IN / OUT of the M-Track ?

how to get in Sync with the VS880  ? ......

to much MIDI cables here :angry::o:blink:

Yes Brad i treid but if i set the PX5 to light action it is impossible playing a layer ...because the PX5 needs a weigthed curve..playing the Kurzweil gives me almost a perfect 1 to 1 Sound but it is a Rack ....maybe having some additional  Curves in a future Update could fix this..but i think the PX% is almost out of Firmware Updates---

Kindly Maurix