Video Files on Forum ×

Convert sf2, akai extension files to ztn

Hamilton

Hi everbary !   I'm from Brazil and my English is so-so, ok !   Someone knows  a software that´s convert sample files  - extension  sf2  or akai or other formats to ztn ??

The Casio´s sample manager software need´s to create layers to compose a  sample file, ok?   In this case,  a "ready" file in sf2,   aki extension or other commun extension  could be shifted to ztn extension easily, ok ??

I´m based with  Awave software, ok?  

Thanks !!    

• Like 1

An sf2 file is a soundfont-it is made of .wav files but is structured so there are many separate .wav files that make up an sf2-soundfont file. I have used Awave file converter to construct soundfonts and unfortunately as Brad already said, there is no way to directly convert typical "proprietary" (brand name specific samples or soundfont sample files) to the Casio ztn format. You can extract the .wav files from a soundfont with Awave-but now you will multi-sample .wav files that you would have to re-assemble to create a sound playable across the keyboard-and Awave does not do that for the .ztn or any other Casio specific file format that I know of.

Edited by Jokeyman123