Video Files on Forum ×

turn off pitch bend on some parts?

bfields

The mixer, that does it, thank you so much!

(In my defense, that doesn't strike me as *the* most obvious place for it!  I'd tried the controller menu, and editing the individual tones, and a few other places, but not the mixer....)

Is this a global setting in the mixer? In other words, if adjust pitch bend for the 4 tone settings I'm actively using, will this setting be retained when I switch tones? I have studied the manual, and still am not clear about this.

I am guessing (again I can't find a description in the manual specifying this-good thing we have such a huge forum!) that a change of this type must be stored as a registration?  I see the appendix describes  the mixer changes will be stored as a registration. And I agree, the last place I looked for changing the pitch bend setting was the mixer screen. After all, there is a dedicated tab under editing the knob controllers specifically for modifying the modulation wheel settings. And while I"m at it blowing techspeak-yes the mixer screen.

I think when creating a multi-track midi arrangement, as i change settings from the mixer for my arrangement-pan, level etc. this data will be saved to the "system" track, like my old PX575. If anybody can clarify this for me, it will save me some time futzing around as again, unless my dead brain cell section is acting up again,  I don't see a clear description re how this works.

I think registration settings and the midi recorder settings are 2 different animals-I think I cannot use the midi recorder with a registrationI have to be in one area or another in the operating system.

If anyone can clarify this, it will save me alot of time experimenting. I'd rather spend time creating some Bb demented 14th chords and a few bizarre chord progressions and practicing Fats Waller tunes.........

:hitt:       :taz: