Video Files on Forum ×

Px750 pcb replacement

amblorechen

Dear Casio folks,

In 2.5 years my px-750 started showing problems in 3 keys / most piano sounds which is a strong jarring noise.Local dealers in India checked with stand-in pcb and it worked fine. Costs me almost 30% of piano price. Is there any other way to solve it like with a factory reset or something? Deeply disappointed...pls help. Thanks. 

Thanks, Brad, problem started at 2.5 years, its well over 3 years now. is there anyway to purchase pcb at reasonable prices in India. most local dealers demand exorbitant rates. I think the same motherboard works for multiple models, so should not be too expensive if wholesale dealers in India just courier it locally.

I would say officially, no, I don't think Casio would supply parts like that outside of their repair network. Unofficially, maybe you can find someone willing to sell you the part. Maybe someone near you is selling a model that has that part that has a different problem and you can cobble together one instrument from the two.

OTOH, 30% of the original price might be worth the money vs. chasing down a part that's hard to find.

• Like 1

Just found this-

https://www.fullcompass.com/brand/cas-casio/

and specifically this:

https://www.fullcompass.com/prod/533687-casio-10433593-main-pcb-for-px-750

Is not cheap-284.00 but at least there is one. this vendor is very pro-I've gotten at least one Casio part from here. And if yopu zoom in on the picture-there is the part number if you want to try to source it elsewhere. if you are sure it is the mainboard (I might suspect the key assembly might have a problem but without disassembly impossible to know for sure) it is probably worth repairing. Check with this vendor re shipping.