Video Files on Forum ×

Thanks to Brad

Jokeyman123

Not a topic necessarily, but I wanted to thank Brad for being an outstanding support person here on these forums. In the online world, with all the oddball postings, strife and petty baloney everywhere, it is just plain wonderful to have this forum and someone who has been so helpful in answering sometimes very tough questions about the PX's and all the other Casios. I pester oops I mean frequent many other music groups and have some perspective (without braggin....).You are as the saying goes-one of the good ones.

:www.MessenTools.com-Frutas-pianodance:    :applause:

• Like 5

Thank you. I'm just paying it forward.  I hope the topics we create together here continue to help others on the internet who are looking for the same answers.  I know I've needed help many times on subjects completely unrelated to music, like automotive repair and such, and forums like this have helped saved my skin many times.  I can't contribute to those forums, but I can give back here, where I do know something about something.  ☺️

• Like 2