Video Files on Forum ×

Tempo setting for rhythm files

Jokeyman123

I am not understanding how to store tempo settings for individual user rhythms (auto-arranger rhythms). If I edit a user rhythm using the PX560 internal rhythm editor and store it in the user bank for rhythms even with my tempo changed, it does not seem to save this unless I'm misunderstanding how this is supposed to work.  I have the global setting switched on for storing various settings on power down but I don't think this has anything to do with individual tempo settings. How exactly do tempo settings function in the PX560-do I always need to set these manually from rhythm to rhythm with the tempo controls or from the menu screen?  When I create a rhythm with software-I check to see that my tempocontrol message  is stored in the header for the rhythm, and again with the Casio midi to ckf converter. It still doesn't seem to register once I transfer the rhythm from the thumb drive to the internal user bank for rhythms. Maybe the ckf rhythm converter, designed for the older Casios, is not properly setting a tempo message compatible with the PX560.  I've uploaded a set of custom rhythms in the PX560 upload section, and I'm afraid my tempo settings were all over the map and I'm getting a little confused. Brad?